Wednesday, September 3, 2014

TOMS RIVER,NJ CARPET RUG AND UPHOLSTERY CLEANING,NJ CARPET CLEANERS

MAKE ALL CLEAN YOUR FIRST CHOICE CARPET CLEANER !!










BEST RESULT'S IN 20 YEARS !!
Ladies were seeing the best result in 20 years with our New advanced Oxi based cleaning solutions combined with our New Vortex super steam trucks, All clean is knocking it out of the park for you. How much soiling do you want removed a little bit or all of it.

BETTER EQUIPMENT IS THE ANSWER TO A GREAT CLEANING !!
Our Vortex 7000 turbo diesel super steam truck's don't play when it comes to removing more filtration soiling and staining from your floor coverings.Other cleaners can't compete with our results. Experience this kind of cleaning and you'll be a customer for life.

WE HAVE BEEN SERVING THE JERSEY SHORE AREA FOR OVER 23 YEARS !! SEASIDE,BAYVILLE AND TOMS RIVER ,NJ

 Dr. Mr. Bob Johnson:

I have never taken the time to write a review due to time constraints, etc. But my recent experience with your company deserves one.

You and your crew were recently at the house for cleaning and treating our carpets.
I want to thank you for doing a spectacular job! The carpets look brand new as if they were just placed.  Even the carpet "fibers" feel a lot softer.  We have used some of the top name /most marketed carpet cleaner companies in the area but your service and results have by far exceeded any of them. I also want to thank you for your honesty in evaluating what services and treatments needed to be performed and for your very fair pricing schedule.
It is rare to find any type of "service" company that provides both high quality results AND excellent customer service with a pleasant crew to work with.

Thanks again
Regards,

Sandesh Jain, M.D

Dear Bob,
           
            I wanted to personally thank you and your staff for the amazing job you had recently done in my home. I can’t even believe that my 16 year old white carpets look brand new. I recently had movers install a new washing machine and they left grease spots in several places. I was amazed that you were able to get that completely removed. The grout on my kitchen tiles looks as great as the day I bought my home.  Thanks again for a wonderful job. I take great pride in my home and really appreciate the wonderful job your company did.


Sincerely

Lauren F
Brielle. NJ


I have been using All Clean for at least 5 yrs.! I will continue to use All Clean for my carpets and Tile floors! They are professional, courteous and prompt. And they do an awesome job, trust me I have 2 boys and 2 Labs ( yellow and chocolate).  My husband and kids call me a clean freak, lol. So for me to keep using the same Company  and stand by the job they do says a lot!  If you are looking for a quality Company to clean your carpets, tile and more give All Clean a call .
 You will be glad you did.   Gina  Allocco - Holmdel    NJ 


To ALL CLEAN CARPET
Today at 4:59 PM
We were ready to start shopping for new carpet....we had mysterious stains throughout the house and nothing I tried came close to helping.  We called Bob Johnson (he was our first call and a last resort) and after a lengthy phone discussion, set up an appointment for today.  I can only say that I wanted to hug Bob and his helper!!  Our carpets look like new, not a stain in sight!!!  We also have a cat with very sensitive pads and we now believe that the products I was using to try to clean the spots was causing her to chew her feet until they bled.  Bob assured us that the product he uses is not harmful to animals.  He inspired such trust!  We will absolutely be calling ALL CLEAN in the Fall and plan to keep up with regular cleanings going forward.  This is a company to keep.

Susan Blakely - Brick, NJ

ALL CLEAN
HOWELL NJ
732-492-3300 Call for free pricing

No comments:

Post a Comment